Sign in to follow this  
Guest sanins192

Best Tweaks for Top End PC?

Guest sanins192

Hi guys,I have recently made a brand new computer with the following specs:E8400, Asus P5Q Pro, OCZ Reaper 4GB 1066MHz, MSI 4870 OC, Corsair HX 620, Samsung Spinpoint F1 750GB, Tuniq Tower, Sunbeam TransformerI was wondering what tweaks of the FS9.cfg I could do to get my ground textures to load whatever the distance. They are still a little blurry when they get further out.Thanks!

On a real flight recently I was surprised to see that the ground actually is blurry in real life as you go further out. So Blurries are there in real life. Can I start a trend of blurry is the new non blurry? Microsoft was right all along.

Regards,

Max    

(YSSY)

i7-12700K | Corsair PC4-28700 DDR4 32Gb | Gigabyte RTX4090 24Gb | Gigabyte Z690 AORUS ELITE DDR4 | Corsair HX1200 PSU