Sign in to follow this  
Guest aniceguy

Please help me find specific High Quality AI Models

Guest aniceguy

Hi all,I need some help. I'm looking for HIGH quality (but considering FPS) AI traffic models for the following aircraft:B737, B757, B767ERJ135 / 145A300, A320Dash 8 Q400Bae JetStream 41 / 32Bae 146F70 & F100ATR72ATR 42 - 300/320Thanks in advance for any help :)These must be freeware and for FS9 ! Please include web site links for me so I can bookmark them.

Have you checked out this site?http://www.ai-aardvark.com/Hi quality and great FR may be an oxymoron.Generally speaking, the higher the quality (i.e. more LOD's and greater detail) the more frames rates will be impacted. It is just a fact of life.The site I referred you to made a significant contribution to our common hobby by offering reasonably good looking AI aircraft which had minimal FR impact.Hope this helps.

Guest aniceguy

I'll use there Boeing models. What about the aother aircraft models though? i.e. Airbus, ERJ135/145 etc ... see first post for the list. Thanks in advanced.

I would suggest searching out the world of ai packages in the library. If you know an airline which flies a model you like go for that, otherwise I think if you use the "zip dive" option there normally is a readme file that lists the aircraft models. You need the WoAI installer, which can install to a temp folder, and you can manually copy over any of the aircraft models you want. Note that for a basic aircraft type there are often many different models for variations in configuration.scott s..

A300, A330 & A340http://www.the-fruit-stand.com/For A320, search for EvolveAI or DJC repaints. Owing to some internecine spat, you may find it hard to get the original models. Also be aware that for some reason, these aircraft aren't necessarily in the AI Aircraft section of the library - I'm afraid you'll have to search the whole FS2004 library.For B762, ERJ, CRJ serch for Malcontent in the library

ngxu_banner.png

Guest aniceguy

Right looks like I'll be using:1) Ardvark for the Boeing Models2) Project AI for everything else as cannot find any other FSPainter models other than boeingWorld of AI I have looked into but I'm only wanting models not a full ai experience. I will consider them though.