Sign in to follow this  
Guest over and out

Wilco CRJ and GoFlight TQ6

Guest over and out

Hi all,I'm having trouble with the Wilco CRJ and my GoFlight TQ6 throttle. It worked fine when I flew the CRJ900, then I flew the CRJ200 and it worked fine, then I went back to the CRJ900 and the throttles no longer moved on screen. What happens is that I apply thrust and the thrust indicator spools up, but then imeaditely decreases back to idle. It is strange behavior. It wont thottle up anymore.I checked the Wilco site forum, but there was very little about this. I also checked the goflight forum but there is nothing there. So I thought i would try here?There is some info out there that thw Wilco CRJ does not support the GoFlight hardware, but is there a patch or config setting I can try?Thanks JamesAny help would be appreciated.

>It worked fine when I flew the CRJ900, then I flew the CRJ200>and it worked fine, then I went back to the CRJ900 and the>throttles no longer moved on screen. What happens is that I>apply thrust and the thrust indicator spools up, but then>imeaditely decreases back to idle. It is strange behavior. It>wont thottle up anymore.the -200 v. the -700/900 have significant engine system differences as the later model FADEC.likely the goflight hardware is sending information that the panel is 'seeing' as a reduction in the throttle setting.as the basic programming of the CRJs happened years prior to goflight's release lack of interaction isn't a surprise.i have no challenges with the CRJs with my 'old school' CHyoke USB.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Guest over and out

It works with my Saitek X45, so it must be a goflight issue.Very disappointing considering the cost of the goflight throttle, you would think it would carry more of the add ons. I mean, the Wilco stuff isnt that old and their addons are very popular? :(

Hello,I use the GOFLIGHT Throttle system. I have no problem with any of my addons. However, I do not use the GOFLIGHT software for the throttle. I use the registered version of FSUIPC. I also have all of the WILCO addons including the CRJ, ERJ, Airbus and the EJET. BTW - I am using FS9.1.Cheers,Ron Sagel

Guest over and out

So by using the FSUIPC you have no issue with the different Wilco CRJ models?I have the FSUIPC registered version, so I'll give it a try.Thanks.

Hello,I never had the problem. I just always used the FSUIPC axis system for my throttle. It was originally used because the Majestic Dash 8 that I really love requires that the throttles be set to engine 3 and 4 to control engine 1 and 2??????Cheers,Ron Sagel

Guest over and out

Thanks, I'll give it a try :)