Sign in to follow this  
Guest kpar

Emirates A330-200 Help

Guest kpar

I have downloaded the Emirates A330-200 for FS2004.Where do I extract the Zip folder to?Help please :D

I assume there are no readme instructions in the package so the best thing to do is to create a new folder somewhere outside FS and call it e.g. Unzipped. Extract the zip to that folder, delete any files not directly important for the functioning of the aircraft itself and re-name the aircraft's main folder to e.g. Airbus A330-200 Emirates. Possibly also edit any lines in the aircraft.cfg, e.g. the ui_manufacturer="xxxx" to "Airbus", the ui_type="xxxx" to "A330-200" and the ui_variation="xxxx" to "Emirates". Then CUT/paste the whole aircraft folder from unzipped to your FS aircraft folder. That should do it.When installer programs are used you should also install to "Unzipped" and then selectively COPY/paste as above. After this you can then uninstall from the "unzipped" folder (you did COPY/paste and not Cut/paste this time) using the uninstall procedure usually supplied with such a package.Hope this helps.Hans