Sign in to follow this  
yankeegolf3

blurred texture

Guest Jeffhew

The "fix" is to do a search in this forum for "blurries", and read through the six pages of posts on the subject, roughly 150 threads. Blurries are caused by any number of issues, many system specific. Your post doesn't provide any information for us to work with so any specific answer would be nothing more than a shot in the dark.Regards,Jeff

hi, Yes I do know about the infamous blurries problem. I know that this issue has been addressed more than a thousand times in various forums, with no real fix. I thought that my problem was different because it appears right from the start of FS only in some places of the scenery whereas the usual blurries shows, if I am not mistaken, all over the scenery after some time, especially when flying fast. At least this is how I have experienced it so far.So it seems that there is no solution to this problem. I will wait for FS 20, hoping that Microsoft finds a fix. :)