Sign in to follow this  
ideoplastic

Looking for some autogen files

FS9 keeps looking for a set of files named 006a2an3.agn, 006a2an4.agn,etc. I have done a full search but have been unable to find them.If anyone has any idea what they are or where I could get them I would be very grateful.Regards

JoeThanks for your reply. Do you know if there is anywayof finding out which addon is calling for these agn files?Regards

Try disabling your add-on sceneries and then add them back in in small groups until FS starts looking for those files again. Tedious but probably the only sure way to track it down.BTW - how do you know FS is seeking those files? Are you getting an error message or are you looking at Filemon or some other similar utility?Hope this helps.

It's an error in the original FS9 install. FS9 will look for them even after completely fresh install.EDIT: 2000 POOOOOOOOOOOOOOSTS!!!!!!! ;)

Thanks again for all the replies guys.I found out about these autogen files because I kept getting OOMerrors and decided to check things out in Filemon. After fixing themain culprit of the OOM errors these agn files were still appearingas not found.Having monitored the sim over the last couple of days I've discoveredthat these agn files haven't really caused any noticeable memory leaks.Regards