Sign in to follow this  
Chuck_B

PFE Deluxe v2.5 vs. Radar Contact v4.3

Guest Dave March

Unfortunately that document at Aerosoft is very much out of date. It's always best to get the very latest from our website and the most recent user manual, which is updated with each release, is available here:-http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/downloa...%20Emulator.pdfCheersDave March

http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_i...fdc_pfe_dev.jpgEmail:dmarch@oncourse-software.co.ukWebsite:http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk

I am on a roll am I not! I'll shutup after this one.Thanks for the update Dave. Downloading it now.RTH

Guest ALT370

Hi Dave,sorry, that was something like a smal joke with the "joint". Just wanted to sy that RC could need more accents, yours were pretty fine when I tested it the last time, many weeks ago.And surely would have been better to test it with the upgrade before posting false things here in my case. I am sure it has improved much more with the last upgrade. -------------------------Hi Rhodges,I log in on liveatc.net when using RC because hearing the chatter voices again and again can become boring, this is why I listen to the live one if applicable for the respective air space. Although they don't fit to my ai traffic.Regards,Axel.

>>@Trelane>>Restarting a flight from where you left off will be along real soon Too cool, Dave!How about Jump to Further Away Waypoint? I would actually use that just as much as the restart flight feature -- and wouldn't that be easier to program? Just thinking out loud here -- I'm certainly not an FS add on programmer. But that is great news either way!!!And here's a little plug for Dave: anyone reading who hasn't done so yet should by FDC Live Cockpit from OnCourse Software. It's fully customizable and completely flexible with any aircraft you fly, unlike it's competition FS2Crew, which I also have purchase in the past. And unlike FS2Crew, you only have to pay for FDC Live Cockpit once. I never fly without it.