Sign in to follow this  
TC9

Night Lighting & Windows Mismatch

>http://forums.avsim.net/user_files/191979.jpg>>As shown in the image, I am flying the Wilco Airbus Volume 2. >In the night lighting, some of the lighted windows and the day>windows are mismatched. >>How can I fix this?>>Any help appreciated. >>HelloIt looks to me as though they are trying to simulate some passengers with curtains drawn,some with lights out etc.Believe it or not as a simmer i haven't flown since the Wright brothers day so i don't know if you have individual lighting choices or curtains or blinds in todays aircraft,but that is the effect it looks like they are trying to achieve.Some of my aircraft are like that as well and i like the effect.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

>The textures aren't using a correct light map. Its likely due>to the textures being reworked (windows moved and changed in>size) but the author using the original light maps.>>See this thread with a similar problem..just try not to be as>rude as he was ;):>>http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...=2935&mode=full>He WAS rude wasn't he.Why can't people be civil?Foul mouthed dirty rotten son of a slimy slime coated slimy thing.

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077