Sign in to follow this  
Guest over and out

Wilco CRJ bummer

Guest over and out

This is express my disappointment in the WILCO CRJ addon. Now let me state that I know this is an older addon, but still it was designed for FS9.I like the model, the detail, the various available liveries.However, I

>Some other developer, like PMDG or LEVEL-D, please make us a>CRJPMDG and Level-D have spoiled bad us that's for sure, now whenever someone complains about some other add-on it always ends by the same request :DI have the Wilco A380 which I bought back some time ago, I like it, ok, it isn't perfect and it has a couple of issues but I was expecting it. I understand exactly how you feel about the CRJ, I've flown in it a lot of times, lovely aircraft, and I really really crave a fully complexe one for FS9.

Hello,I have a fairly big GOFLIGHT setup. I also use the TQ6 throttles. My setup works with every addon that I own - including the WILCO/FT CRJ 200, 700 900.I do not use the GOFLIGHT software or FS9 axis control. I use FSUIPC (registered version) for all throttle axis control. Just to be sure, I just loaded the CRJ 700 and ran the throttles - they work fine for me.Maybe, if you have not tried it, give the FSUIPC axis controls a try.Cheers,Ron SagelNEAR KCHS

Digital Aviation (publisher of the Fokker 70/100 addon) is working on a CRJ. There have been some progress screenshots, but the development has yet to be continued, as far as I know.

Guest over and out

Yes, as I mentioned I have the registered FSUIPC, but if I do away with the goflight software, I have to program each of my various planes "specific setting" and I just don't have the time for all that right now. So for the time being, I'll just limit my "feel there experience" to the CRJ200, like I said - bummer! :)

Guest Jeffhew

Hi James,I just wanted to point out that there are some settings in the FSUIPC.ini that you can edit manually so that you only have to program an AC type once, and all the liveries will use the same settings. I wasn't sure if you were aware of that. For instance, you can do AC specific mappings for a single PMDG 737, and then tell FSUIPC to use that setup for all of your 737's. There's some info on it here:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...d=50678&mesg_idI hope this helps.Best Regards,Jeff

Guest over and out

Jeff,Thanks for the tip. I did briefly read the link you provided. Once I have more time I look into this. In the mean time I'll just fly the CRJ200 ;)