Sign in to follow this  
tunnelcat

Adding afterburner effects to the Mitsubishi F-2A?

Has anybody downloaded and used Daisuke Yamamoto's excellent Mitsubishi F-2A Model Version 2 Beta and added the separate third party afterburner and light effects? The panel .cfg on the F-2 aircraft is a lot different than the other two author's panel instructions that go with the afterburner and new lights effects Daisuke recommends in his .txt file, so the instructions don't seem correct for the F-2. If you did, how do you do it and get it to work?Kim

Hi,I followed the instructions and all seems ok to me. Indeed, it is a wonderful freeware.Mitsubishi.jpgHugo

Wow, that really looks nice! My question concerns adding the AB 3D panel light and throttle activation point. The instructions say to add two new lines to the (Vcockpit9) and (Vcockpit11) sections in the panel config for these additions: 'AB 3D Panel Lamp' and the 'AB/logo light Control via Throttle'. But as best as I can remember (I'm not on my FS9 computer at the moment), the F2 panel config only goes to (Vcockpit7)? Would you be able to post what your panel config entry for the F2A looks like? Thanks.Kim