Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot Nicco

New iFDG Air France A320

Guest Pilot Nicco

I think that there needs to be a new iFDG Air France Airbus A320. I was looking through them and about half of them are A320-100's and the others are VERY bad quality. There really just needs to be one thats just a normal Air France A320. Nothing special. Can someone please do that? That would be great!Thanks,-Nicco

>I think that there needs to be a new iFDG Air France Airbus>A320. I was looking through them and about half of them are>A320-100's and the others are VERY bad quality. There really>just needs to be one thats just a normal Air France A320.>Nothing special. Can someone please do that? That would be>great!>>Thanks,>-NiccoWhat's wrong with this: pairbus_a320v2_airfrance.zip ?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Pilot Nicco

There needs to be a new IFDG Air France A320, not Project Airbus.Project Airbus has good liveries, but I dont like Project Airbus.

Guest ThrottleUp

Project Airbus has good liveries, but I dont like Project Airbus. Im just curious - they make excellent freeware Airbus models, what is it you do not like about them? Everyones entitled to like/dislike anything they choose to of course :) Im just curious!

>There needs to be a new IFDG Air France A320, not Project>Airbus.>>Project Airbus has good liveries, but I dont like Project>Airbus.Well, fair enough, if you don't like PA that's your choice. Just out of curiosity though, what don't you like about them? No offence intended - just a little curious.

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Guest Pilot Nicco

I dont like the reverse thruster on it. It uses an "Automatic" reverse thruster, meaning that the slider comes back slowly on its own when ever I apply the reverse thruster, then when I bring my engines back to idle, the slider stays open for a few seconds and then closes. It has a delay. iFDG does not have this. But anyways, is anyone willing to do a new ifdg air france a320 thats just a normal one? Nothing special. And NOT and A320-100 but an A320-200?Danny Fritsche has a good one, except he blurred the textures supposedly making it dirty. If he didnt blur the lines it would be good.