Sign in to follow this  
VS0

Air to Air fuelling.. or not?

Well i just decided to update my military fighters and have got some nice f-18,f-14,f-15 ,f-16 and some other really nice planes and decided to practice some mid-air fuelling with fsrecorder the cls dc-10 and some of my military aircraft. So i deployed the drogue from the dc-10 and started recording my aircraft flying. after 3 or so minutes i stopped and decided to slew back to where i started recording and load up my f-18 and "play as traffic" but my screen goes black and i get the "microsoft flight simulator 9 has encountered a problem and needs to close" error. A few days ago i used "play as traffic" with no problems at kai tak but now i cant get this working and it is right when i need the program to work so i can make some videos and practice my skills.Any suggestions on how to stop this error?I did google this and couldnt find any results that related to me problem so i do apologise if this has already een sorted.Thank youRichy

Hi Richy,Although I can't help you directly, I do have a simular problem with FS-Recorder when I exit FS9 and "play as AI" is still active.FS9 seems to exit, but a few seconds later I get the same FS9 popup error.But in-game, FS-Recorder never failed on me (and I use it a lot, for exactly the same purpose; see below).Also: have the tried the FS-Recorder forum ?Since you are interrested in air-to-air refuelling: maybe the following thread on SimOuthouse interrests you:http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/showthread.php?t=74279Cheers,Rob Barendregt

I'll go straight over to the fsrecorder forum now.With that link you sent me is it actually avalable now or is it in development? it certainly looks good and thank you very much for the link.Richy