Sign in to follow this  
Guest robystar

FS sites

Guest robystar

Hi everyone,Wanted to draw your attention to the fact that FS is not only aircraft but also ground vehicles, vessels, heli's, AI and developing new things.Forgetting most of them, but then I hope some more people fill in the missing links, I'd say, take a look at the following sites as well. Most of them are linked to AVSIM anyway.www.fs-shipyards.org , exclusively dealing with everything that relates to off-shore and on-shore scenery, vessels etc.;www.hovercontrol.com , everything as far as heli's go including scenery;www.fsdeveloper.com , all about difficult issues most of the time not given any attention to in the more general issue sites;www.projectai.com and www.world-of-ai.com , all about AI;http://afcadwarehouse.net , all about AFCAD;www.scenery.org , all about design and many tutorials;http://walhalla.mine.nu , all about scenery.Care to add interesting sites? Here is your chance. Would be nice if AVSIM would have an overview of what sites can contribute to our FS experience.Roby

In the process of taking those words (and image) right out of my mouth, you nearly also took my teeth! :)Thanks for posting that often overlooked, but extremely important resource.

Guest robystar

Hi,And indeed I overlooked it. Sorry.Only had good intentions. Will check your links straight away.Rob

Guest robystar

And it might be a good idea to update your links a bit.Only two of the ones I mentioned are listed and the others are by no means lesser ones.Roby

It's up to the site webmaster to enter his link in our database, and we do not presume that these sites want listing on AVSIM.