Sign in to follow this  
roundbill

QUESTION

Good Day, new to flight simms, but learning. Can anyone explain if you can copy disc #4 into your system so you dont have it always in the disc drive. Its starting to show wear and I know you cant make a copy of the disc itself even for your own use. any ideas? ThankyouBill C.

Someone please correct me if im wrong, But I think you can make a backup of your discs for YOUR personal use. IE: bur th discs to cd's for a back up copy, not to be distributed or rented etc. etc. but for YOUR personal use.Again please correct me if im worng as I dont want to give illegal advice here.P.S welcome to the world of flight sim :) But be warned, it can become an addiction :)

Intel I7 12700KF / 32 GB Ram-3600mhz / Windows 11 - 64 bit / NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060TI / 32" Acer Monitor, Honeycomb alpha/bravo, CH rudder pedals, Tobii 5, Buttkicker, Logitech radio panel. 

Thank you for your reply. I am already addicted. I did try to make a copy for my own use, the disc wont allow a copy to be made.Bill C

In the USA I understasnd the DMCA sets out your rights.

Guest belga1

HelloThis download is no more available on the Simradar link.Roundbill check your PM for more infos !Cheers.

Google is your friend for for this question. Just do a search as there IS a 'patch' for not having to keep disc 4 in the drive. I've been using it for 5 years with no problems.Bob