Sign in to follow this  
Aviator81

Grey Tiles at Altitude?

I have something similar to this. I just installed a better graphics card this past week, Nvidia GTX750-ti with 2 meg of ram.
What I'm experiencing is fluttering of the panels on the plane (mostly wing surfaces) at hight altitude. Generally with commercial airliners I fly just above FL32 (32,000 feet) and observe this effect from spotter view. This was happening before with my old Nvidia GTX520 card and with weather addon WXreal / FSUIPC. Since then, I have gone back to just using the standard weather settings of FS9, with 15 minute updates.

I also use Ultimate Terrain USA and I updated to FS9-1 from Microsoft. B)

Pretty sure the folks from six years ago have moved on.

Pretty sure the folks from six years ago have moved on.

Ah Jim, . . . . . , civil and subtle, but straight to the point as always. You made me smile -  thanks for that.

Best regards and Holiday wishes to all,

"Live Well, Laugh Often, Love Much."  Hard to live up to eh, Jim?  Especially with newbies. 

Looking at some bios ...... it looks like there are a LOT of people from 6 years ago that are still here!

Especially with newbies.

Someone that joined 5 years, 8 months and 1 day ago is not a newbie.

Looking at some bios ...... it looks like there are a LOT of people from 6 years ago that are still here!

Moved on as in: forgotten about this thread, could care less, solved the issue years ago. Not as: passed away, died, checked out, kicked the bucket, gone to a better place.