Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

Cloud 9 KLAX now for sale

Somehow I missed this. Cloud Nine's Los Angeles (KLAX) is now for sale. You can download a 7 minute "trail" of it, then it defaults to your default KLAX. I have been waiting for a long time for this, but as of right now, Aerosoft has NOT made it availabe for its AES program but I think they are working on it. Find the KLAX at http://www.fscloud9.com/php/products.php?lang=EN&id=138jerrycwo4PS Now I'm really confused. I saw thast Avsim did a review of this "new" KLAX in 2006???????

A terrific scenery indeed, but not a recent release - I've had it for around two years. I'm not sure if AES is in the works for it or not, but it's very well done anyway, with reasonable framerates given the complexity of it all.John G.

John G.

Guest Nealoc187

Not new, brotha. But still a nice one.

From the AES forum:"KLAX/KDCA - Los Angeles and Washington by Cloud9 (waiting for Scenery updates)"Cheers

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

Bought their KLAX about 2 months ago. Simply awesome, and sweet with the frames to boot. I bought KDCA at the same time and it's great too -- just not as dramatic an airport in real life as KLAX.Get 'em both, I highly recommend them.

Its been around, for awhile now, but its very high quality! and it still looks fantastic, after all these years. and it's definitely worth every cent.Currently the developers that worked on klax are finishing off kjfk for fsx and fs9 maybe hopefully after that they might update the scenery for aes support.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Thanks for the feedback on this. I think I'll wait until KLAX is working in AES before buying it. That way I'll be assured that I have the correct one to work with Aerosoft's AES system. jerrycwo4