Sign in to follow this  
Guest c210_cvs

No more Aeroworx B200 V3

Guest c210_cvs

Sadly it seems there will not be a V3 of the Aeroworx B200 for FS9 anymore. It's now a Flight1 project and FSX only. I guess things change but I must admit that I am very disappointed in the way Aeroworx handled this whole thing. The change was made a year ago already but nothing was posted on the Aeroworx forum, even after multiple requests for updates. Truely sad! Stinks of PSS and CS doesn't it :(

Guest essoblue

Yeah, I find that disappointing too. It's a great addon for FS9. Would be good if v3 was made for FS9 too.

I was JUST LOOKING AT THIS PRODUCT YESTERDAY, and I'm inclined to buy it. Can anybody tell me what needs to be updated? Why the need for a new FS2004 version?

So far down the road for FS2004, I feel lucky when a product comes out and it is 2004 compatible. The Aeroworx B-200 V2 works great, and looks great in it's present condition. I will use it for a long time to come. Cheers,Scott

Guest c210_cvs

Yeah, there is nothing wrong with V2. What an upgrade may bring is changing pitch in sound with prop RPM changes, possibility to assign keyboard shortcuts (currently only available to a very few gauges)Otherwise it's pretty much an excellent product.

I concur: I think the Aeroworx flies great in FSX as well.Concerning the other reply that challenged: "Stinks of PSS and CS doesn't it"?NO, it doesn't in my book. In addition to that, I don't rate PSS in the CS camp either. I very much enjoy the entire Airbus series, along with the IFDG liveries for the A319-A321(both in FS9 and FSX). CS may or may not be another matter. I have been fortunate enough not to have had too big a gripe with them either personally, but their reputation sure leaves something to be desired. However, the only complex CS bird I have is the C130 base package. I have the LDS 767 panel in the CS 757, so that makes it a bird of another feather.Respectfully:RTH

According to Flight 1 the original author pretty much abandoned further work on the B200, hence their takeover to produce an all new FSX version. B200 v2.2 is one of the best fs9 aircraft - period, but to allow users to think an fs9 v3 was in the works for over a year does stink of (latter days)PSS and CS' lack of candor.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest Jeffhew

One more bit of sad news about the King Air from Bryan at FS2Crew. This was posted February of this year.*******************************************************************FS2Crew for the Aeroworx King Air*It keeps getting pushed back, but rest assured it will come. I'll likely wait for Aeroworx to release their FSX version before completing the project.ETA: Unknown.******************************************************************I've been waiting for this since early '07 when it was announced that it would be "coming soon". I wont be buying the FSX version so I guess I wont be buying FS2Crew for it either.Regards,Jeff

"Works great in FSX???" I never knew that it could be done! Could someone post a link to the instructions for converting it, or is it just straight-forward?? Man, this is by far one of the best aircraft ever made for FS9 (IMHO), and I would love to fly her in the skies of FSX!! Thanks,Paul

Hello Paul:It has been many months since the effort, and I am afraid this old memory does not remember for sure exactly what the progression may have been. The easiest thing to do I believe would be for me to simply email you what I have if you will contact me at rthodgestoo@verizon.net. I will also do a simple search for any related forum threads. Make take a few days, so be patient.Regards:RTH

Paul:I got your request and tried to send you the files.Unfortunately, I started getting the following error message in reply:"Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender This is the Spam Firewall at mail.hanover.k12.va.us. I'm sorry to inform you that the message below could not be delivered. When delivery was attempted, the following error was returned. : host pop3.hanover.k12.va.us[10.1.32.61] said: 552Message for would exceed mailbox quota (in reply to RCPT TO command)"In order to send the files to you, multiple emails are required due to server limiatations. I was on my 10th email when I started to receive these messages. Therefore, I cannot tell how much content you received. I am going to assume (yea, I know), that you got my first email with initial information, along with some others. I would suggest that you let me know what files you have received, and clear your inmail and delete boxes, and we start over tomorrow with the rest of the files. I do not know whether the message indicates a firewall problem either, so that might be a consideration. Otherwise, I am afraid I don't know how to get there from here. Zipped files may be a possibility, but I wouldn't think that would be necessary. I have sent these files to others with no problems with the exception that multiple emails are necessary due to the size of the attachments.Send me an email letting me know what you got, and where we stand.Sorry for the confusion, but I don't really know what to do about it.Respectfully:RTH

RTH,Sorry for the confusion!! I seems that the files you sent exceeded my email storage quota. I sent you an email response with my home email address, if you have the time to re-send the messages. Sorry for all of the trouble! Paul