Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot Nicco

A New A32X series of aircraft freeware!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

Guest belga1

Hi,"is around December of 2009"Thank's .. I will try to still alive to be there :)Cheers.

Guest Pilot Nicco

That is the ESTIMATED release date, there is a REALLY GREAT chance that it will be released before that. Please join the forum, and ask questions there.

I'm scratching my head wondering what the point is - yet another A32x set of external models a YEAR or more from now???To this day, looooong after fs2002, PSS has still not been eclipsed for A32x systems, and it barely scratched the surface. What a shame the real innards of this aircraft have never been properly represented in fs.Still - it's free - more power to 'em. Still hope Airsimmer comes to pass.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest Pilot Nicco

Yeah, to be honest, Im doing this because AirSimmer is taking a freaking long time. 3 years! And still not done. I am looking foward to there aircraft, but I have a feeling it wont be anytime soon. So, with a competitor, comming out before there product does, they will have to hurry it up a bit.

Unfortunately, no they don't, because there is no comparison between this proposed free offering and Airsimmer's proposed high end package.It's just another external model, just like PA, IFDG etc - no competition at all.regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest melf12

Yes, I agree with Mark, December 2009, 'pie in the sky' :). By then or later, even I, a confirmed fs9 man, may even be contemplating AFX, ugh!Ken

Guest Pilot Nicco

Like I previously stated, that is an ESTIMATED release date. And right now, AirSimmer is probably going to be reeasing there A32X by around December of 2009. My A32X series might be released before that. There is a GREAT chance.

Pilot Nicco,I am encouraged to still see such excitement for making freeware, period!! However I think making a somewhat complicated add-on does indeed take time. I'm looking forward to your freeware creation. Otherwise I hope all goes well with your release.It would seem at least to me after returning to Flightsim after a somewhat longer than usual hiatus, freeware appears to be a struggling art. I would hope rather than responding negatively, we should encourage and offer help to keep freeware alive. Just my 2 cents.[hr width=100%" size=1 color="black]http://forefrontgrp.com/MyLogo2.JPGJason | General Aviation FanVisit my Blog:http://abwain.spaces.live.com/

Guest flightsimulatorpilot

>Yeah, to be honest, Im doing this because AirSimmer is taking>a freaking long time. 3 years! And still not done. I am>looking foward to there aircraft, but I have a feeling it wont>be anytime soon. So, with a competitor, comming out before>there product does, they will have to hurry it up a bit.If AirSimmer didn't hurry up when AirlinerXP was around, I doubt they'll hurry up because of freeware models. They aren't hurrying up even with Project Airbus around, so I don't think they'll be bothered.You're saying it's taking them a long time (3 years) to finish the whole A32X family with full systems simulated, yet your estimated date the same models, with no systems or VC, is ~1.5 years.Besides, I have a feeling the AS 'bus will be out WAY before Christmas 2009. But, hey, good luck on your project.

You know I'm only just now realizing this is YOUR project and that you are...a few decades less cranky than me :) Congrats and I do wish you well if you keep at it now and in future. I distinctly remember a young Eric Cantu from way back who evolved into one of the best modelers in fs. Still won't lie to you though - I see nothing indicating a competition between you and a team of programmers and a master modeler, nor can that be expected unless you're a prodigy :)And if you are, I'LL pay you to build a full package, but you have to include wingflex :-hahregards,Mark

Regards,

Mark

Guest Pilot Nicco

Im going to need all the help I can get. Right now its going to cost me about $400. I need help with creating a base texture paint kit.And I am going to need help creating an IAE engine varient. Right now the models have CFM and PW engines, not IAE. I am also very determined, to make GREAT TOP QUALITY models. Not something simple. iFDG has great models, but they have a purple texture problem. If you would like to contact me, my email is under the "Contact" part of the website. I wont be offering any pay, but just if you would like to help for the fun of it.

Why when I go to your website do I get dodgy popups saying that 2 of my friends from ****** (my home town) have a crush on me or that I've won a prize in ******?

Guest belga1

Hi,"Why when I go to your website do I get dodgy popups saying that 2 of my friends from ****** (my home town) have a crush on me or that I've won a prize in ******?"Cause it's a free website .. and you don't use a popup blocker :)If you don't want use a popup blocker ..and don't want to see popups on this website ... just send monthly some money to Pilot Nicco and he will fix this :)BTW .. no popups on my screen :)Cheers.

Good luck to you, I wish you all the best in your project!

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)