Sign in to follow this  
Guest Pilot Nicco

A New A32X series of aircraft freeware!!! PLEASE READ!!!!!

>There is a new freeware A32X series of aircraft under>development. You can find out more here: >>http://ultimatesimulation.webs.com/Pilot Nicco you should really head over and sign up with the project opensky forums in there they have the modelers forum where you can talk about aircraft models hiroshi one of the main modelers with a lot of experince, is always there helping out as well as some other talented modellers. http://forum.projectopensky.com/http://forum.projectopensky.com/index.php?showforum=45

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest c210_cvs

No VC!! I'll pass :(Seriously though, good luck

Guest Pilot Nicco

Thank you, please join the forum on my site ans feel free to ask questions or anything else there!

I don't trust any site that uses such dubious ways of funding itself.

"Why when I go to your website do I get dodgy popups saying that 2 of my friends from ****** (my home town) have a crush on me or that I've won a prize in ******?""mgh" -- I see you are staying true to form as per my comments on your remarks in this thread:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...&topic_id=37011"Dodgy popups"? I've seen the same stuff on yahoo, msn/hotmail, etc... It's pretty much a fact of life when we expect our web experience to be free. A good ad blocker, problem solved ((I use Adblock for Firefox, great tool). And perhaps some slack should be cut for someone trying to get a start like Nicco. I like the post which reminded the members of Eric Cantu, who is arguably one of the finest modellers in the niche he carved out of our hobby. Eric started out young and came into the forums seeking encouragement. Very few here have offered Nicco encouragement, but I applaud those who have. I've seen pure junk and repackaged original work appear in the library so people can claim their fifteen minutes of fame. Rare someone wants to start from scratch. So what if it's been done before? Even if Nicco's work is released when Microsoft is giving away FS2004 for free, it doesn't matter. The guy deserves a chance. Having a keyboard to hide behind is no reason to pay him disrespect or pick him apart.Capice?John

Guest Pilot Nicco

Please keep in mind that I never asked for money, as a matter of fact, I never mentioned anything what so ever, about funding myself or money at all. I planned on spending a total of $400 on this of my own money, I never asked for it or mentioned anything what so ever. AND im giving it all out for free.

Do read my posts properly before jumping to conclusions. Nowehere did I disrespect anyone nor pick them apart or even criticise the products or what is being done.My objection is to the site hosting dodgy popups that make lying claims - presumably with the object of making money.

Excellent.Any freeware is good. I hope it comes together for you and don't be put off by the negative comments. Freeware is hard work. Many many moons ago I did a Bristol Airport scenery for FS2000. It was very basic but took me ages. When I had an email from someone asking if I was going to update it to fs2002 I was so pleased. One positive response, to me, made it worth releasing to the public..Good luckJames

"Do read my posts properly before jumping to conclusions. Nowehere did I disrespect anyone nor pick them apart or even criticise the products or what is being done."I strongly urge you to do the same when reading my posts. My second paragraph was directed at several responses to Nicco's post and I did NOT accuse YOU of disrespecting him. As for the "dodgy popups", again I feel that goes back to the "contributions" you seem to offer way too many threads. I feel your posts dwell way too much on the negative. Obviously you are well educated, thoughtful, and with a fair amount of "life experience", you should able to offer young members like Nicco a lot more that is pertinent to their ambitions vs. our hobby.Regards,John

Guest Pilot Nicco

As the owner of Ultimate Simulation, I am more than happy to fix our site, however that is not my primary purpose at the moment. I am currently working on getting the project started. As soon a work begins, I will fix the site. However, that costs money, I would appreciate it if you donated, however I am no encouraging you to do so. All money donated will be devoted to the Ultimate Simulations expenses. (EX: The Site, software, etc etc.) Please join the forums and ask questions there.

"As the owner of Ultimate Simulation, I am more than happy to fix our site, however that is not my primary purpose at the moment. I am currently working on getting the project started. As soon a work begins, I will fix the site. However, that costs money, I would appreciate it if you donated, however I am no encouraging you to do so. All money donated will be devoted to the Ultimate Simulations expenses. (EX: The Site, software, etc etc.) Please join the forums and ask questions there."Nicco, now you've raised my curiosity? There's many ways you can launch a project that don't require asking members here for money. I've written a lot of free to use projects of various types and I've never asked for, or received, a dime. Why do you need to keep a website up for this (with all its expenses) when many members share their projects via the aircraft design forum? What software do you need to design aircraft? Gmax is freely available and costs nothing. Gauges can be coded in xml, costs nothing (without any prior experience I coded my first gauge for my recently released trike).I am embarrassed to say mgh looks right in light of your reply and I owe him an apology. Show us something first. It's hard going to bat for someone when we go out on a limb and instead read a reply with another request for a handout.Regards,John

Guest Pilot Nicco

Right now the site is not costing money, but I can receiving complaints about how the ads bother people. So, in order for me to fix this, I have to pay to keep my site running with no ads or popups. I am not requesting money at all, I said that it would be a help. However if you do not wish to do so, then that is fine too.