Sign in to follow this  
Flaps30

Cabin Announcements Program?

I was checking out some FS videos on Utube, and found several that included some realistic Cabin Announcements including preflight Flight Attendant safety announcements and pilot announcements. Just like the real thing. One showed a small panel popup that you could select just the announcement you wanted. It was in a video of the LD 767 whic I have and I know does not include this addon. Does anyone know what the name of this program is? Thanks. Tom

Not sure if this is the one you're looking for, but FDSFXPNL.zip here in the Avsim library is a good one, does the job nicely.... Search for "fdsfx" as well, and you can probably find a good collection of alternate sound files and addons for the fdsfx panel.I'm sure there are others.... And other addons, like FS2Crew and FlightDeck Companion among others, have cabin announcements as part of the total experience if you choose to listen in on cabin announcements...

StoneC0ld_zps439869f4.png

Declared weather:  FSX: ASN / FS9: ASE

Hi,I have FSPassengers and changed all the messages to real announcements. They are triggered automatically during different phases of flight. Its an incredible addon.You may want to give it a try.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

>Hi,>>I have FSPassengers and changed all the messages to real>announcements. Michael, would you be willing to share your "real" announcements with me? Nothing against her, but I'm pretty tired of the stewardess' voice that came with the english package in FSPax -- english from Australia, that is. :-) And you're right: FSPassengers is great! It changes everything.

Hi,Just PM me with your Email address and I'll send you the files. Please note the file size is about 40meg.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

You can also try thiswww.fsflightinstructor.comYou can add fspassenger voices or any other voices you want and it plays them at correct stages.Anything you want adding just let me know