Sign in to follow this  
Guest DreamFleet

Dreamfleet just gets it

Guest cw1011
http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/Previews/C310/2D.htmlI just love the way they make their panels. Primary instruments right in front of you. Night lighting of the instruments, not the whole panel. This one feels like you are really in the left hand seat, and not sitting on the center console. How refreshing after all the jump seat views.

Looks like it is going to be a terrific bird. Can't wait for release.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

Guest RobK

I am very impressed with the shots of the virtual cockpit too. It looks almost exactly like the 2D shots! Rob

They should change their name to "GA Dreamfleet".

Eric 

Guest DreamFleet

Glad you like! :-)With the 310 I have begun to like the VC more than the 2D panels, but we'll be keeping all that 2D stuff alive and well right through FS2004.I don't think it would be too wise to change our name however, as we have three airliners in the pipeline, a 727 (in production), a 737NG (photographing it next month), and a secret! ;-)Regards,http://www.dreamfleet2000.com/gfx/images/F...RUM_LOUF_A2.jpg

Guest cw1011

Boy, I'd love the secret to be an old propliner done to the quality of Briefing Time. That would be cool.

Guest ben_hewitt

Yep the Flight Deck is perfect and looks amazing, great job. I can't wait to take her for a spin!

Guest DreamFleet

NO! You NEVER attempt to "spin" a Cessna 310! ;-)A long, high, fast flight, and some 60

Ok but where is my 757? Yes I know that PIC 767 is very close to a 757 but there are differnaces and with modern gauges etc, it would be bought by most who use the 767 anyway {if you do it right that is hehe}. Something to ponder........Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Lou, this looks very tempting.. What is the scenery used for the screenshots??

Bert