Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

Looking for 727 (winglets)

To complete my collection of user aircraft, I'm looking for a good 727 model with winglets. Payware is ok if it's a good model and good flight handling. Any suggestions? Thanks

There is 2 choices, the Dreamfleet 727 which is payware and the Vistaliners 727 which is freeware.

Guest belga1

Hi,You can find one with winglets here:http://www.wspilots.com/index.php?page=4&a...le&file_id=1871From the Vans Company.""The Vans Aircraft Company proudly presents our latest project. Some years ago we released our first version of DC-9, which pourpose was to thank all of our customers for their preference and support to our products.Also continuing with our internal policies we released this freeware with payware quality. It has been designated as "Boeing 727-200 The Final Stage 21st Century". This project covers almost all models and modifications made for STAGE III fullfillment.Full moving parts according to standards (flaps, ailerons, elevators, landing gear, stab trim, dynamic shine, etc) Wing views, hi-low diferential ailerons activated by speed, Main door, cargo bay doors, service door, ventral stairs, loss of hydraulic pressure is prefectly simulated on the kreuguer flaps, ground services (catering, fuel truck, baggage belt, baggage truck, etc.) everything with an independent control from each other.""Cheers.

Hi,My choice for the 727 - Dreamfleet's 727. They really did an outstanding job on this aircraft. It is payware.

Former Beta Tester - (for a few companies) - As well as provide Regional Voice Set Recordings

Four-Intel I9/10900K | One-AMD-7950X3D | Three-Asus TUF 4090s | One-3090 | One-1080TI | Five-64GB DDR5 RAM 6000mhz | Five-Cosair 1300 P/S | Five-Pro900 2TB NVME        One-Eugenius ECS2512 / 2.5 GHz Switch | Five-Ice Giant Elite CPU Coolers | Three-75" 4K UHDTVs | One-24" 1080P Monitor | One-19" 1080P Monitor | One-Boeing 737NG Flight Deck

Add another vote for the DF727 to the list, Top notch aircraft high quality addon, period.