Sign in to follow this  
crj700US

Posky / Feelthere CRJ-700 Merge

Has anyone tried to merge the Feelthere CRJ-700 panel / FDE with the new POSKY CRJ-700? I have played around with it a little bit but it seems that I continue running into some problems. I have moved the xml folder and panel.cfg lines into their appropriate locations and merged the contact points, light, and effects from the POSKY CRJ into the right spots as well. As POSKY doesn't support these I just wanted to see if anyone else has tried it and what the results are.Thanks In Advance!!Mike

Guest Klemzi

Hi,you merge them together and I guess your throttle did not work, right, at my 700 they do not. But I merge only panel for now. What I discovered was, that Feelthere made 4 engines for their 700/900??? so when adding 2 engines to posky plane, panel works but than thrust is so high and fuel consumption too. I know that in other way, it would work, by adding new model to feelthere, but their FDE sucks so I stood with POSKY. But what I do not understand with POSKY is why they do not support other panels as flying crj with defult L45 is really a shame for such a buty.Anyone noticed that 700 has 2 aft cargo enteries with posky + CG is really strange. I would ask them on their forum but I can not register. Anyone knows some emails?Thanks for helping me!Regards,Klemen