Sign in to follow this  
Guest simz08

WOAI Canada???

Guest simz08

Hi all,I was wondering if somebody could help me. WOAI have taken Canadian AI packages off there site. Does anybody have the old Air Canada and Air Canada Jazz WOAI zip-files that they could send to me? I've been trying to make my own and been unsucessful. I would be so grateful if someone could help me.My email is simz_2007@hotmail.comThanks very much,Simon

Guest scoeva

I noticed that as well. Strange why they did that. I'll send them too you.Scott

Guest simz08

Thanks very much ScottI'm genuinely greatful for this :)

Guest XQ-NUE

WoAI has taken several Airlines Off their Homepage due to the fact that one of the peoples working for WoAI leaved WoAI and he wanted all his programmed airlines get deleted.

Guest scoeva

Now I understand why they did it. Thanks.Scott.

Guest Jeffhew

Hi Scott,Could I impose upon you to send these packages to me as well? Regards,Jeff

Guest simz08

Hi Scott,Have you already sent the files because I don't think I've recieved them?

Guest MNorm757

I'd appreciate it if someone would send them to me as well. I recently had my old 300GB HD crash and had to start from scratch. Thanks in advance.MNormington@msn.comMarkus

Guest jhaley

Hello is there any chance you could send them to me too? Sorry to be a late add. And just to be slightly more annoying, I was looking for the Air Transat and Sunwing packages, just in case. I truly appreciate the help. jhaley90@hotmail.comThanks, John

Hello all,WOAI has released the new Air Canada V3 package. Available for download now.