Sign in to follow this  
Guest mutaco

Any repaints for the FFX 727-200 yet?

Hello Gang!I noticed that painters went to work immediately with the FFX 737-200 but nothing has yet come through for the great 727-200. NAy ideas if there's any folks working on these? I'd love to see American Airlines and Delta come through.Just wondering!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

One person had a post here, ran into some issues. He got an answer that hopefully has him on his merry painting way...I'd like to see a UPS and Fedex 727QC, plus a 737200 in the old, old (dark blue) Piedmont Pacemaker colors. 2nd jet I ever flew in...(1st was a 727-200 old AA astrojet...lightning bolt scheme (hint hint)The painters are working, I can hear them...Dave

That's Great Dave!I remember the old Piedmonts at Daytona Beach.I can't wait to see the bird in the Delta OC and Delta NC - I don't care for the Circa colors. It'll be interesting to see how the American Silverbird will turn out.Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

System Specs: Motherboard:  Gygabyte Aorus Z390 Master.  CPU: Intel 9th Gen Core i9 9900kf Eight-Core 3.6Mhz overclocked to 5Mhz.  Memory:  64GB Corsair DDR4 SDRAM 3200MHZ RGB.  GPU: 11GB GeForce RTX 2080Ti FTW3 Hybrid.  Monitor: Viotek 34" curved GNV34DBE.  Power Supply: 1000 Watt Power supply. HD 1: 1TB Samsung 9780 EVO Plus NVMe SSD.  HD 2: 2TB Samsung 860 EVO SATA SSD

Flight Sim Hardware:  Joystick: Thrustmaster T16000M.  Rudder Pedals: Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Pedals.  Yoke: Honeycomb Alpha.  Throttles: Honeycomb Bravo.

Guest Coneman

I'm gonna work on a FedEx, but someone else will probably beat me to it.Todd

Hey Paul!It's actually the FFX 737-200 bundle. It brings the 727-200 along with the 737-200. Do a search for FFX 737-200 and you'll see it. It is the best freeware 727 so far released for FS2002. I think it needs some adjusting in the flight model department but other than that, she's awesome.Hope this helps!Sincerely,Dennis D. Mullert

Sincerely,

Dennis D. Müllert

Go to flightsim and lookm for the FFX 737 model. The 727 is a zip file inside the download...The 737 is offered as a Alaskan, and the 727 is Alaskan and Ansette Cargo liveries (yup, 727-200QC!!!)Go team go!!!

I'd really like to see a Vangard livery (Blue and White version)of the 737. That would be cool...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest ben_hewitt

Well I'm in the middle of painting a Delta NNC, 'm doing it extreamly detailed so it should take a while!, can ask you all something, would you prefer it to be very dirty, slightly dirty or clean? Thanks!

Make mine clean, I can add my own dirt! :) (Being a painter does have its advantages ;))I'm glad your on the repainter's list for the '27 Ben...I expect nothing short of amazing work out of your paintshop! :) (as usual)Regards,Steve Dra

Regards,
Steve Dra
Get my paints for MSFS planes at flightsim.to here, and iFly 737s here
Download my FSX, P3D paints at Avsim by clicking here

9Slp0L.jpg