Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Breakthru - AI Helicopters

>Dave I think you have to register to get access to the forum>file attachments. If you have a generic email account, I can>probably just send it to you.I registered on the forum and found the file I needed.Thanks to the entire team once again for this amazing package.

Guest H_Kev55

Check back often. There are more surprises to come.KJMAIWAvatarBig.png

>As a beta tester for MAIW I hope that everyone takes a look>at this package.>It really has some innovative stuff in it and I think all the>rotorheads will enjoy.>More surprises to come...shhhh...>KJWonder if you might shed some light on the following - without giving away any "company secrets" of course.A friend has suggested the vertical lift off has been accomplished in the model file used.I think it is more likely a mixture of the model file and various "tweaks" to the air file and possibly the aircraft.cfg also.Can you comment?

Guest H_Kev55

I'm not giving anything away that hasn't been posted on the MAIW site by telling you that the modeller stated, "it's hard wired into the model."Not being a modeller that's about all I can say...lol.KJ