Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

Simulation Software Workshop's new A310 package!

This looks to be a spot on release in a few days. Their 2D and VC cockpits look great. Have a look for yourselves. Once I get it and test fly the FEDEX version, will post my review of it here. Fully functional FMC as well.

Eric 

i'm looking forward to hearing some reports on it, as the package look great - it's just a little expensive.

I'm gonna wait for the reviews on this, but I must say it does look extremely impressive and should be a real competitor to the PIC series.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Well, I saw some early previews a couple months ago, but it looks like they'll need to find another host for their site if they intend to provide large downloads to their customers.

Guest flightpro08

Yeah, I'm also getting a "Bandwidth Exceeded" error from there site.Anybody else havning any luck acessing the site?Ryan-Flightpro08 :-cool VATSIM Pilot/ControllerZLA ARTCC Senior Controller (C-3)ASRC (Advanced Simulated Radar Client) Beta Testerhttp://vatsim.pilotmedia.fi/statusindicato...tor=OD1&a=a.jpg-----------------------------My "Home Made" System Specs:Intel Pentium 4 2.2GHz ProcessorTurbo Gamer ATX Mid-Tower with 420W Power SupplyEPoX 4G4A Motherboard with Intel 845G ChipsetVisiontek XTASY GeForce4 128MB Ti4600 (Det 42.86 Drivers)512MB PC2100 DDR RAM40GB Matrox 7200RPM Hard DriveWindows XP Home Edition SP1*No CPU or GPU Overclocking*3dMark2001SE Score: 11298-----------------------------Click Here to Download my American Eagle POSKY CRJ-200!

Nope. The get what they pay for! You notice that this only happened after the mention of this aircraft package on Avsim's home page so this caused a large number of hits to the Simsoft page. Best Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

I predict that they will be looking for a new host for there web site.

Eric 

Guest danowat

Hi,Have just heard that it is going to be put back into april :(does'nt look goodDan.

I wonder why? Those that per-ordered aren't going to be happy seeing as their credit cards have already reflected the charge for the product.

Eric 

Why pre-order? Why not wait and see what it's like first?I'll wait and see what the reviews are like, then if it's good I'll probably buy it.This method has worked for me before and has saved me getting burnt on some disappointing new products.Gavin

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)