Sign in to follow this  
Gavin

EPGD scenery freeware

If anyone's interested a pretty good EPGD Gdansk Lech Walesa freeware scenery has been uploaded here: epgd_2008.zipIt's for FS9 only.Here are a few screenies from a Polish language website: http://www.forum.vatsim.pl/viewtopic.php?f...f4faac971d837daHere's a little film of it: http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=oFbTKEA3kMwIt's also Lech Walesa's birthday today :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

I downloaded it yesterday and made a flight from EHAM (AMS) with a KLM 737-800W and real weather. Indeed a nice piece of scenery. Landing on EHAM again was a nice challenge with rain, a lot of wind and turbulence. It's fall again!

Guest belga1

Hello,Just tested it....Nice and FPS friendly :)Cheers.

Downloading it right now.Planed route is a two way EPGD - EDDK.

Hope you all enjoy it, great value in my opinion :-)

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)

Never been there. I suspect that's about to change. ;)Looks great!

>Hope you all enjoy it, great value in my opinion :-)Thanks for the heads up Gavin, great value is an understatement!!This is one of the best freeware sceneries I have ever seen. I am amazed by the ground texture details and ground services. It's very FPS friendly too. Congratulations to the people who made it! Oh and BTW, thanks guys for not including an installer, very simple, clear, classic scenery installation, no effects, no modules...just the way I like them :)One question to anyone who is familiar with RW EPGD. I found some recent Jepp charts on the internet. There are no IAP's for RWY 11 and no SIDS for either RWY, it seems like RWY 11 is not used, for landing anyway. Is this the real ops over there in Gdansk?Best regards

Oh, yeah. Definitely: Thank you, Gavin! For the heads up.