Sign in to follow this  
G-SWSM

FS Dream Team Scenery Quickie.

You need it for the scenery to work. I have had no ill effects with it in there for the record.

>Hi Gang.>>I have noticed since installing and activating the Z

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

>PS I am still awaiting forum activation over there which is>why I thought I would just ask the quickie in here.Hello,forum activation on FSDT usually takes a few minutes.However, there are issues with some ISP (AT&T in the US, but there might be others), that blocked our entire domain from sending emails to you, including the email to confirm forum registration. It means YOUR ISP is throwing away all email you get from fsdreamteam.comThis is probably due to an automatic application of RBL list (list of spammers), without any check for legit domains. Sometimes, entire subnets becomes blocked, just because a spammer used the same ISP we use to host the server.Try to register to our forum using another email.

Comcast has huge issues with this and has a specific form that you can use to request your Domain be unblocked. I had to go through the same process with Dave M. from OnCourse Software when they started blocking his e-mails to me randomly. As long as we are here, I have no issues with this module either, I just wonder why every time I uncheck the options (because I use AES) they always automatically recheck themselves?Great scenery btw!! As we New Yorkers say, it took a huge set of balls to tackle JFK around NYC in FS but the results are phenomenal!!!I haven't been to ORD yet but I have been back and forth to LSZH like 10 times already LOL.-PaulPrimary RigLiquid CooledIntel C2D E8500 468X9.5 @ 4.45Asus Maximus Extreme4 gigs OCZ Reaper DDR3 @1400Dual OC'd XFX 8800GTX @ 2 gigsDual VelociRaptor 10k 3gb/s RAID-0Dual WD Caviar 500 gig Raid-0Single 150Gig SATA2 Swap Drive28 inch LCD 16XAA/16XAFDual 19 inch LCD'sPCPower and Cooling 1k Quad SLISaitek Yoke, Saitek Rudders, Go-Flight Flap,Gear and Trim Controlhttp://home.comcast.net/~psolk/3monitorsa.htmlBackup RigsIntel E6600 @ 3.2Asus P5N32E-SLI Plus3 Gigs Kingston Hyper XXFX 8600 GTAMD 4000 San Diego @ 2.72 Gigs Kingston Corsair XMS CL2XFX 7900 GTX Raid-0psolk.jpg

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Probably the same nitpick I have - I hate menu clutter in fs unless absolutely required. I usually disable those that I can (like 'Aerosoft') Addon Mgr is a small 'price' to pay though for the operation of FSDT level sceneries :-yellow1regards,Mark

Regards,

Mark