Sign in to follow this  
ghiom

Fall is back with its CTDs

ThanksActually, figure what, I get mt fal CTD at the same place, at the US/Can border on the YYC/LAX route. Although it seems to be a terrain.dll while mine is a g2d.dll.However, it seems no one got the solution to this oneThe best would be that someone duplicates it.Thanks anyway.Ghiom

Well similar issue here.Was flying the EMB-170 KPDX-CYYC and had a straight CTD between GEG and YXC. Started from an Autosave FLT, same issue. (No error messages)Then started a flight in the stock Cessna 182 from KGEG and slewed closer to the border, after about 30 minutes when I was about 10 miles from YXC and another CTD.I have scenery for CYXC installed, am going to try there first . . .Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

Hello Ghiom,I solved my issue.When I added freeware sceneries to my new system (last year) CYXC was one where I added back just the scenery Folder by itself from my old system. Once I went back and looked the installer for the scenery actually adds files to World/Texture and I believe the Generic folder as well. This were not part of my fresh install on the new system, hence missing, and apparently the cause of all my issues (so it seems so far).I hope that helps you solving your issues.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

I was using the download cranbrookbc.zip. The installer adds 2 files to the Generic/scenery folder and 112 files to the World/texture folder. All of those were missing in my case because of my doing.Joe Lorenc

Joe Lorenc

ThanksUnfortunately, I didnt have this scenery installed... I had missed it.I put it because ot looks nice.Need to check again whether the CTD will come as well.Regards,ghiom