Sign in to follow this  
Guest Robin MacLaurin

Ready For Pushback download

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Hi; I downloaded the Free version of RFP v2 and I get the message in German the sound wont play. I cant remember the fix for this can you help me out please. Robin

Not sure if this will help Robin but often you need to create a section in FS9.cfg called OLDMODULES and in that section enterFSSound.dll=1

>Not sure if this will help Robin but often you need to create>a section in FS9.cfg called OLDMODULES> and in that section enter>FSSound.dll=1>>FYI for the future. If you need to include square brackets in a message, you can do so simply by putting a check mark in the box at the top of the message reply screen which asks if you want to format your message in plain text (rather than the dafault which does not allow square brackets).Example:[OLDMODULES]FSSound.dll=1Hope this is helpful.

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Many Thanks Dave, my mind was blank on how to do it. I deleted the RFP file to complicated for this old duffer. again thanks Robin

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Thanks Vulcan. Robin

Thanks for that solution Dave.Robin, put RfP back on and work at it :D, the satisfaction when you 'nail it' has you grinning from ear to ear :DIf a 60+ year old can do it it can't be that complicated ;-) At the end of the day I guess it's a question of how deep you want to take this hobby.

Robert,This is probably not much help, but I recall this error message too from years ago, it had something to do with a sound file, and was mentioned on the RFP forum:http://forums.avsim.net/dcboard.php?az=sho...ing_type=searchI think it might be to do with this file "hghb_click1.wav".I can't remember how I fixed this issue!! Keep searching the web...

Graeme Butler

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Ok thanks for the reply and the info. Robin

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Vulcan; I'll keep the file and maybe try it again. Robin