Sign in to follow this  
Guest gasebah

problem with a three monitor setup

I have a three monitor setup ,LCD15INCH for monitor 1, and two 17inch monitors 2 and3 that i use for navigator maps etc.Monitors 1 and 2 run of a GeForce4 Ti4400,monitor 3 of a matrox mystique pci card.My problem is when i click on anything on monitors 2 and 3 fs2002 drops down onto the task bar,this happens in both windows mode and full screen mode .Has anyone got any ideas how to overcome this annoying problem Thanks Don

Guest B52Drivr

what operating system are you using?Clay

Are you running FS2002 in full screen mode .. it doesn't like that .. :( It will drop down cause it thinks you've switched apps. I've not done alot of this multi monitor thing, and I don't know how to stop it from doing that.

Guest drobson

You should be able to run full screen and click on things like the GPS, throttle quad, etc., and not have it minimize. I do it all the time. If I click on FSMeteoes' window, or some other program, fs2002 will then minimize. As long as the window you are trying to access is a function of fs2002 it should work just fine.Darrell

Thanks for the reply operating system windowsxp homeDon

Thanks for the replyThe am refering to the programs i use ,some of which are fs meteo,chart viewer.traffic look.programs that are not a direct function of fs2002 Don

Guest gasebah

That should make no difference. As long as it is not a program running on the desktop that should not happen. How did you set the thing up? Are u using the Nvidia Desktop Manager? If yes disable it, and set things up dirctly from Windows. I found that the Desktop manager did more harm than good.Alex