Sign in to follow this  
ahinterl

Help: "Modules" menu is gone!

Anyone has a tip for me how to re-activate the "modules" menu? I already removed .dlls from the modules folder which are known to me (fsuipc et. al.) and let FS9 create a new fs9.cfg, but so far without success...Andreas

>Anyone has a tip for me how to re-activate the "modules">menu? I already removed .dlls from the modules folder which>are known to me (fsuipc et. al.) and let FS9 create a new>fs9.cfg, but so far without success...>>AndreasAs best I remember, the Modules option does not appear on the Menu bar at the top of your screen (windowed mode) unless you have FSUIPC installed in your modules folder. There is one other add-on which I know of that also puts it's menu under the Modules tab and there may be others - but for a basic setup the FSUIPC is the key I believe.What problems were you having which prompted you to remove FSUIPC etc. from your modules folder in the first place?More details would be helpful.

David is correct. The "Modules" menu entry is created when FSUIPC.DLL is installed in the Modules folder.

Graeme Butler

Thank you for the hint. I tried to configure my FSUIPC and saw the menu had disappeared. I'll do some more tests, maybe my FS install has gone crazy...Andreas