Sign in to follow this  
Guest juhowee

F1 ATR TO Notch

Guest juhowee

Hi!I have problem when i want use TO Notch in Flight 1 ATR. My sim is FS9. I have self-made throttle meda with opencockpits USBAxes. Its configured with FSUIPC. When throttle is connected and i set PL:s to TO Notch (right-clicking) power doesn't increase. It increases only if I adjust power with my own throttle.When my self-made throttle isn't connected (and there is no other hardware that controls the throttle) TO Notch seems to work, but it sets power to 100% (altough I change PWR MGN mode).Any ideas?

Guest juhowee

Spikes? What does that mean (sorry for my bad english)?

Hi there :)Also make sure that any of the other gaming devices hooked up to your computer do not have throttle assignments other than the main device you are using in FS9 for throttle control. Check under the assignments menu. If this is the case, that could explain unwanted activity and each device is fighting the other for throttle control. Just a hunch. Hope this helps.

Guest c210_cvs

you need to tick the box in FSUIPC called 'exclude nThrottle' or something to that effect on the throttle calibration page.

>Spikes? What does that mean (sorry for my bad english)?Sometimes controllers will send momentary signals which are not reflecting where the control is positioned. I'll try and draw this in text... - -Throttle at 25%---------- ---- --------------Increasing time-->>So, the throttle is supposed to continually transmit the signal at the set level, but due to electronic noise, dirt on a potentiometer, or whatever, it occasionally sends a spike, or very short duration signal at a different level. This can throw a fresh signal into the aircraft's throttle logic, confusing the notch setting.Hope this is in some way clear, it's hard to explain in a line diagram!

Guest juhowee

>you need to tick the box in FSUIPC called 'exclude nThrottle'>or something to that effect on the throttle calibration page.jeah, that one works! thank you very much!