Sign in to follow this  
Guest afqr2007

PSS 757 liveries help

Guest afqr2007

hithis as probably asked loads of times but i need help in finding the liveries for this.i have tryed the 85 liveries thing but it askes for email address and password but i dont have this and i can find any liveries of Thomsonfly or First Choice.does anyone know where i can find them any help would be appricated

Guest afqr2007

can you tell me how to install it please, i think i no how but im not 100% sure how to.

Guest lgvpilot1

As I recall installing new textures into the PSS 757 was never as straight forward as other aircraft.Depending on what livery you have downloaded dictates which folder to place them , ie 757R (Rolls Royce)757P (Pratt and Whitney).Once you have decided which folder to place them into you then have to work out what paint you have , overwing exit,rear hatch exit and whether you have winglets or not.Then you need to edit the aircraft.cfg in the folder that you have placed your downloaded textures.Some repaints come with a config that you can just cut and paste but this is not always the case with some PSS repaints ,so you have to do it yourselfAn example Installing a texture set called TESTI,ve decided these textures are for a 757 with RR engines , rear hatch exit and winglets.Paste the downladed folder called texture.TEST into the PSS757R folderopen the aircraft.cfg and find the relevant entry title=PSS 757-200 RR rear hatch +Winglets Phoenix sim=PSSB752_RRmodel=hwpanel=sound=rrtexture=PHX_RR_Hatc_id=GPHNX atc_airline=Phoenixatc_flight_number=PSS75atc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="757-200 RR rear hatch +Winglets"ui_variation=Phoenix Simulation Softwaredescription="757-200 with RollsRoyce RB211-535E4B"atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPcopy this then paste it below the last [ fltsim.xx]entryfinally edit the entryfltsim.0 < Change to the next consecutive number ie title=PSS 757-200 RR rear hatch +Winglets Phoenixsim=PSSB752_RRmodel=hwpanel=sound=rrtexture=PHX_RR_H<----------change PHX_RR to TEST(the name of your textures)atc_id=GPHNX <---------change to your id GTEST for example atc_airline=Phoenix<--------change to your airline ie speed bird , virgin , deltaatc_flight_number=PSS75<----------you can change this to what you want ie 1123atc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="757-200 RR rear hatch +Winglets"ui_variation=Phoenix Simulation Softwaredescription="757-200 with RollsRoyce RB211-535E4B"atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPdont forget to saveI think that about covers it ,any problems let us know Im sure someone with more knowledge than I will come along soon and help out and hopefully correct any mistakes I may have madeMark

Guest afqr2007

hithanks for the helpi have added the CFG but can you tell me if it is right becuase the aircraft still doesnt appear in FS itselfthe textures are called texture.TOM , and is in the 752R folderthis is what i have put the config as [fltsim.4]title=PSS 757-200 RR overwing exit Phoenixsim=PSSB752_RRmodel=opanel=sound=rrtexture=TOMatc_id=GBYAL atc_airline=Thomsonatc_flight_number=752atc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="757-200 RR overwing exits "ui_variation=Phoenix Simulation Softwaredescription="757-200 with RollsRoyce RB211-535E4B"atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMP

Guest lgvpilot1

From what i can see it looks okaythe problem is this site does not allow you to show square brackets,so im presuming that at the top of what you have pasted would read{fltsim.x} with square brackets and x being the next number following on from i would presume the original phoenix repaints .If that is the case and your textures are not showing let me know and i will have a go at installing them on my pcMark

Guest afqr2007

yes i have got the square brakets at the top and number 4

Guest lgvpilot1

okay try this [fltsim.4]title=PSS 757-200 RR overwing exit tom<--------sim=PSSB752_RRmodel=opanel=sound=rrtexture=TOMatc_id=GPHNX atc_airline=Phoenixatc_flight_number=PSS75atc_heavy=0ui_manufacturer=Boeing-PSSui_type="757-200 RR overwing exits"ui_variation=Thompson<-----------------------------description="757-200 with RollsRoyce RB211-535E4B"atc_id_color=0x00000000atc_id_font=Verdana,-11,1,600,0visual_damage=1atc_parking_types=GATE,RAMPMark

Guest afqr2007

that works superthanks for the help