Sign in to follow this  
Speedbyrd

Eastern Island time zone incorrect

In scheduling my flights between SCEL-SCIP-NTAA, I find that Easter Island is 1 hour fast -7, should be -6 at this time of year. SCEL and NTAA seem correct at -4 and -10. I reverted back to the old FS Real Time zone files as they were more correct than the newer ones but I guess Easter Island got left out. Guess I just deal with it?

>In scheduling my flights between SCEL-SCIP-NTAA, I find that>Easter Island is 1 hour fast -7, should be -6 at this time of>year. SCEL and NTAA seem correct at -4 and -10. I reverted>back to the old FS Real Time zone files as they were more>correct than the newer ones but I guess Easter Island got left>out. Guess I just deal with it?Take a look at this website:http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/city.html?n=914It won't solve your problem but will provide the correct time offset info plus a good deal more.