Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Alphasim Heads Up

Be sure to check the library!Alphasim has released 9 formerly payware aircraft as freeware.Some cool looking aircraft to populate your skies.

David, many thanks for the heads up!Wolfgang

And many thanks to Alphasim for this generous gift to the Flight Sim community!

>And many thanks to Alphasim for this generous gift to the>Flight Sim community!Amen!Wolfgang

David, would you please be specific which aircraft(the 9) you are referring to. I pasted "Alphasim" into the search window looking for that 9 aircraft and it gave me a list of 904 files!!!! Could you narrow that down a bit for me? Thanks jerrycwo4

Search "alphasim" but also sort by date and also search only 2004 original aircraft, and they should be right at the top.

-------------------------

Craig from KBUF

They're on the front page under FS9 new files for today...DJ

>David, would you please be specific which aircraft(the 9) you>are referring to. I pasted "Alphasim" into the search window>looking for that 9 aircraft and it gave me a list of 904>files!!!! Could you narrow that down a bit for me? Thanks >jerrycwo4Just look in the "What's New" section - the 9 files are all grouped together - now down aways as other new files have come in and have been posted. The posting date for the files in question is 08/OCT/2008.I make a habit of looking at the "What's New" section every day.

Guest belga1

Hello,You can even know all the news with the news letter "what new" of Avsim.Just subscribe (free) to the news letter and you will have all the links of new stuff published in your mail box every days :)Cheers.