Sign in to follow this  
Guest jlm

A380 AI traffic with LFBO AFCAD

Guest jlm

Dear allAs a compliment to payware LFBO scenery I am using the 2008 afcad by Guy Bourdelle (without static scenery option) , then the A380 AI by R. Mehlin.I can't get more than two A380's to appear at any one time, Airbus House colours, and I can only manage to get the primer A380s to appear when I replace the AI house A380's, and only one at a time.so I was wondering is it to do with the AFCAD parking I need to sort out?My objective is to fill the Airbus site with primer and pre-delivery aircraft. thanks in advance for advisejlm

Guest jlm

>There are only TWO A380's... whats your point?only two appearing out of the 3 house colours available and several in primer.so even if I have 7 or so different A380 textures and all settup with TTools I only ever see two at any one time. I know the textures are working, so is it parking ?I will check out your repaints, thanksjlm

Guest jlm

there seems to be a problem with the emirates primer and the singapore (full tail painted) textures. possibly with the F-WWOW house texture aswell.jlm