Sign in to follow this  
Carob

kneeboard close = fs9 crash

Hello. I'm hoping someone can help with an issue that has started happening.It seems then alot (not all) of the time I go to close the kneeboard FS9 will crash on me. It doesn't seem to matter what aircraft I'm in either. It seems to be happening more frequently now and it's driving me crazy. Everytime I want to open the kneeboard I pretty much have to save the flight because if it does close me out I'm hosed.Has anybody run into this before? If so I would greatly appreciate some assistance.Thanks very much!

It happens to me as well. Usually if I try to scroll down or do anything... crash. Even when I bring it up to review ATC transmissions, if I do anything but look at it and close it...crash.I have no solutions, so I just try not to use them.Also, about every 7th time I open the FSDFX panel in any cockpit... crash.

That's a bit different than what's happening to me. I can select different options and scroll all over the place just fine. The issue I'm having is when I go to close the kneeboard. Sometimes it just takes a second or two to close but others it just locks up the sim completely.I thought it might be the actual checklist and/or reference lists so I changed them (in one particular plane) to .txt files instead of .htm files but it didn't make a difference.If anyone has any experience with this and knows what might be causing it I'd love to hear about it.Thanks!