Sign in to follow this  
hmar

Something BIG is coming

Have you seen the announcement and visited the site of the freeware F-86 of Jan Visser and company? WOW! :( :( This will be a winner!Waiting to download the Sabre :-jumpyHugo

Guest belga1

Hello,This seem's a very good Sabre .A successor of the Kirk Olson one ?Cheers.

Hi,Don't you read the home page anymore? Here is the link: www.avsim.comRegards,Hugo

Guest Zevious Zoquis

woohoo, that looks dandy!:)

Yes, I am officially in awe of those guys, and for FS9 to boot! Can't wait for the release. Having spent many hours in Rowan's old "Mig Alley", a new Sabre is very welcome.John G.

John G.

Wait a sec. It's FREE? I was like "Oh I am gonna buy this one for sure!"Jason

Jason

FAA CPL SEL MEL IR CFI-I MEI AGI

Guest Rhinehornet

What is "imminent release" supposed to mean? When can we expect it, next week, month, after X-mas, in January?? This project looks so sweeet!Well, maybe I was too anxious about the release after the announcement. I should stop checking the homepage, turn the computer off and go out partying.

"What is "imminent release" supposed to mean? When can we expect it, next week, month, after X-mas, in January??"Something BIG is here.

Guest belga1

Hello,Well ... I corrected my calendar .. as now .. Christmas is the 26 October :)Cheers.

This is an amazing aircraft and SectionF8 did a fantastic job!I am only upset that I dont know enough about FS to translate this into FSX, so I guess I will have to wait for the release of the FSX version.

Fantastic effort from the F8 crew :)Thank you for remembering FS9 users! :)

Thanks to the developers of this wonderful Sabre. It looks beautiful, and the VC is one of the best I've ever seen on an aircraft of this type. I haven't done much with the autopilot yet as it is such a joy to fly by hand. I can't believe this is freeware!Mike