Sign in to follow this  
Guest boeing7372

Dreamfleet 727 + CIVA INS -

Guest boeing7372

Hi,I have downloaded and installed a file (ins4df727v2.2.zip) here from avsim that installed 2 CIVA INS units into my dreamfleet 727 panel. The units are there and they work fine but I can't get the INS to feed the heading into the autopilot. I engage the autopilot (ALL), set the mode selector to manual and turn HDG SEL on. But nothing happens except that the plane starts turning towards 340 deg (the default hdg on the autopilot).What am I doing wrong? (the ins units are aligned and setup correctly)Thanks,Martin

It's been a little while, so I may be remembering this wrong, but I think there's a switch installed by the CIVA package that you need to flick to get the INS to command the heading bug. If I am remembering right it's bottom left on the captain's panel, and probably hidden by the quick access panel button pallette thing, if you see what I mean.

Guest boeing7372

Thankyou very much! You are right, they were hidden behind the quick access panel.Martin