Sign in to follow this  
Guest Outer Marker

New Overland FDE update posted

Guest Outer Marker

Hi all,Sorry for the delay, but the 737 FDE for Overland was a 8itch to get right. Anyway, the 737-700 FDE update has been uploaded to AVISM. The -800 and -900 updates will be forthcoming.Also, I was wondering if there is interest in the Overland 767 FDE being updated. I fly the LDS 767, so I haven't even looked at Overland's model, but if there is interest, I'll give it a whirl. Come to think of it, there may be times you just want to fly, without all the LDS 767 complexity.Find all my Overland FDE fixes here:http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...&Go=Change+View-- Outer Marker

hi Bryan!many thanks for the updates! great stuff!looking forward to the rest!and yes, speaking for my part, i do fly the overland 767 from time to time!cheersharald

Thanks, Bryan! Wondering if you had just given up. :)Interesting you should ask about the 767 -- my VA requires me to fly it a lot, and I would love an FDE update. FYI, I just bought the Friendly Panels Boeing package for 737, 747 and 777 and aliased my Overlands to those -- nicer looking than the defaults.

Guest Outer Marker

Right then! I will sort out the 767. Glad to hear of all the continued interest.-- Bryan (Outer Marker)

Right then! I will sort out the 767. Glad to hear of all the continued interest.-- Bryan (Outer Marker)
Hi Bryan!any chance to get the overland B767 and A300 with new fde's? :( that would complete the whole package :( would be great!cheersharald

Guest zacharace

Good stuff Bryan, thanks for sharing! I'll be playing around with several of these for some of my merges.