Sign in to follow this  
atc_scott

Wow!! WOAI

I was looking at the "this months hot files...and "this years hot files" in the library and saw that World of AI packages dominate the most downloaded files this year. Congrats on a super job compiling the packages, they always work great. Thanks for your hard work!!I am also amazed at the AI developers, and painters out there...too many to list, but the work is prolific and always appreciated!!Cheers to the AI community and thanks for the hours of enjoyment!!Scott :-cool

+1 :)WOAI enhanced my simming experience remarquably.

Guest Robin MacLaurin

Yeah a great big THANK YOU to all who have worked on the WOAI Flight plans, makes flightsimming much more fun and realistic. Great Work Guys and Gals. Robin

Downloaded quite a few of their packages and there is no doubtthe quality is superb, mainly used for online flying so that FSInncan try and match other players liveries. One thing bothered me alittle bit and that was some memory leaks due to missing textures,granted the amount of memory loss is not huge but wondered what wouldbe the best way to fix the problem when it arises. By the way I use Filemon to track these sort of problems. Any advice appreciated.Regards

Yup, hats off to the WOAI gang for a job well done (and a continuing one at that)...As for memory leaks I read this over at Aerosoft>>>>When you have WOAI Traffic installed, it looks like that some of the aircraft use a Effect file called fx_strobex.fx, which is not present in the FS9 effects Subdir, so that the FS try to find this file 100 times a second. Solution: copy the file ..EFFECTSfx_strobe.fx rename to ..EFFECTSfx_strobex.fx