Sign in to follow this  
misgav

reinstalling fs9 headaches! help!

The story continues. I've managed to pinpoint the problem after more ctd's.After may attempts and crashes, I began to notice a pattern; If I chose' Fly Now', I could fly anywhere to anywhere with any plane,, default or payware. No crashes here.If I hit 'Flight Planner' from the main screen, something strange happens. If I choose a dep/arr airport in the UK (ICAO code EGxx), fs9 crashes!If the flightplan includes non UK airports, the flightplan is done, saved, and I can fly ok with no ctd's.How odd!So I began to suspect that maybe the UK2000 Gatwick Extreme is the culprit, who knows? I'm not uninstalling it yet.Here's copy of the error message coming after each ctd when the flightplanner initiates the crash.:Documents and SettingsFamilyApplication DataMicrosoftFS9fs9.CFG.txtC:Documents and SettingsFamilyApplication DataMicrosoftFS9dxdiag.xmlC:Documents and SettingsFamilyApplication DataMicrosoftFS9scenery.cfgWhat do you think of that!!?I fly with Nobleair virtual out of the Gatwick hub. Since the above ctd's only happen when UK airports are involved in the fs flightplanner, I can't fly out of the UK!Eytan