Sign in to follow this  
jerryuscg

The most amazing Aircraft !!!!!!!

That's not true . Its really a BOAT. After 10 years I finally found the link to "pilotable"(stearable) boats/ships. They have all kinds. You must see this one. the link is: http://www.fs-shipyards.org/ Go to "DOWNLOADS" (on the lefthand side of the page). Select "Comercial". The 2nd vessel down is the ANGREA GAIL from the movie "The Perfect Storm". This particular one is for FS2004 but they also have a lot of vessels for FSX. Down load it. It has an "installer" but it didn't work for me. When you use the installer and it gets to to place where it defines where the files will be placed, click on the "brouse" icon and send it to a new folder on your desktop. Then install the pieces just like you install an aircraft. The installer might work for you, but it didn't for me. Maybe I used the wrong, default path for the files. Dont miss this, you'll be sorry. It's work the trouble you might have to do a "special" install. You want believe your eyes. I don't remember the author who made it but he did a GREAT job and thanks to the person who pointed out this ship/boat link a few days ago. Opa also had a part in this, thanks Opa. jerrycwo4

Hello I found this site some time ago(i was looking to populate some of the worlds busy seaways with ships).Unfortunately i couldn't actually work out how to do install anything into FS(i probably gave up to quickly)Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest ThrottleUp

Ha ha would be great in multiplayer. Sail to the pier in a motorboat and then hop into your floatplane :)

Andy, don't give up. If I can do it, anyone can. Here are the steps:1. Download the file, "Fishing_Boat_Andrea_ Gail v10.zip" to your desktop.2.Unzip the file to a empty folder on your desktop.3. When the files are unzipped, look for a green/white/blue icon named, " Andrea Gail_v1 setup.exe".4.Make a new folder on your desktop and name it, "FV Install."5.Double click on the Andrea Gail_v1 setup.exe. select, "next".6. Agree with the "terms"; select, "next".7. On this page you will see a white rectangle with, "C/Programs Files/Flight Simulator 9" in it. To the right of this you will see a "small rectangle with three dots in it". This is the brouse ICON. Click on this Icon.8. The new page will say, " Please select a Directory". Move the up/down slider and located the file named, "FV Install" that you just made and click on it. It will be highlighted in blue.9. click, "OK"; then click, "next", then click "start".10. The new set of files will be "unzipped" to the new folder that you made and named, "FV Install".11. This folder will contain three folders: (1) Aircraft (2) effects (3) gauges. Open the "aircraft" folder and you will see a folder named, "Deltasim_Andrea_Gail_V1". Cut and paste this folder into your main "Aircraft" folder within the main FS2004 body. IT MUST read as Deltasim_Andrea_Gail_V1 and NOT "Aircraft". Cut and paste all of the effects within the "effects" folder to the "EFFECTS" folder within the main FS2004 body. Copy and paste all of the gauges within the gauges folder to the GAUGES folder wihin the main Fs2004 body. Start FS2004 and look under "Select Aircraft" and look for the entry, "Deltasim". Thats your new Fishing vessel. Open to an airport near the water and then slew (key "Y") over to the water and let it down with key "A". It has three differant views just like an aircraft. Start engines with, "CTRL/E" and black stack smoke with the "I" key. Enjoy. jerrycwo4

>Andy, don't give up. If I can do it, anyone can. Here are>the steps:>>1. Download the file, "Fishing_Boat_Andrea_ Gail v10.zip" to>your desktop.>>2.Unzip the file to a empty folder on your desktop.>>3. When the files are unzipped, look for a green/white/blue>icon named, " Andrea Gail_v1 setup.exe".>>4.Make a new folder on your desktop and name it, "FV>Install.">>5.Double click on the Andrea Gail_v1 setup.exe. select,>"next".>>6. Agree with the "terms"; select, "next".>>7. On this page you will see a white rectangle with,>"C/Programs Files/Flight Simulator 9" in it. To the right of>this you will see a "small rectangle with three dots in it".>This is the brouse ICON. Click on this Icon.>>8. The new page will say, " Please select a Directory". Move>the up/down slider and located the file named, "FV Install">that you just made and click on it. It will be highlighted in>blue.>>9. click, "OK"; then click, "next", then click "start".>>10. The new set of files will be "unzipped" to the new folder>that you made and named, "FV Install".>>11. This folder will contain three folders: (1) Aircraft (2)>effects (3) gauges. Open the "aircraft" folder and you will>see a folder named, "Deltasim_Andrea_Gail_V1". Cut and paste>this folder into your main "Aircraft" folder within the main>FS2004 body. IT MUST read as Deltasim_Andrea_Gail_V1 and NOT>"Aircraft". Cut and paste all of the effects within the>"effects" folder to the "EFFECTS" folder within the main>FS2004 body. Copy and paste all of the gauges within the>gauges folder to the GAUGES folder wihin the main Fs2004>body.>> Start FS2004 and look under "Select Aircraft" and look for>the entry, "Deltasim". Thats your new Fishing vessel. Open to>an airport near the water and then slew (key "Y") over to the>water and let it down with key "A". It has three differant>views just like an aircraft. Start engines with, "CTRL/E" and>black stack smoke with the "I" key. Enjoy. jerrycwo4That's excellent Jerry thank you very much.Looking at all those instructions I am deciding if it might quicker to build a real boat.:-) Hopefully its one of those things that once done a few times becomes easy(like installing aircraft ,textures,sounds etc)Thanks againAndy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

It seems long but it really can be completed in a couple of minutes. I tried to put EVERY keystroke in the instructions so anyone could do it, sucessfully. Dont know why the "auto installer" didn't seem to work for me. They warned about having the "correct path". I thought that I did, but it didn't seem to work for me so I did it the manual way. jerrycwo4

Using all all of "them". The other day I flew from the airport to my house in a helo, then drove my Hummer to my boat landing and took my boat to my seaplane landing, and then flew back to the airport. jerrycwo4