Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Sabre CTD

since the SectionF8 forum isnt open I thought I would ask this question. I keep getting a crash after flying the F86 for awhile. It says it is a G3d crash. I have gotten it flying from Seattle to Portland with Flightzone 2 package. The second time it is after taking off from Portland flying around for awhile and then flying to the coast. On my way back to Portland I get another crash. Now I am going to test with other aircraft but before I get a chance to do that does anybody have a guess if this is the scenery or the the airplane.Thanks

I don't believe it's the aircraft. I have more then ten hours in both FS9 and FSX with this plane and so far no crashes.

Guest FengZ

most likely caused by the scenery. It's a known problem on the Flightzone forums. Some people get CTDs when entering the portland area. There isn't a solution. Most suggest it's due to a missing texture or an improper install of the UT/FlightZone2 patchtrying flying the sabre elsewhere and see what happens-feng

Hi,I apologise for going off topic, but I can't seem to stop the air brakes from constantly going in and out!any thoughts please.I read the manual, looks as though I'm going to have to read it again LoL.Thanks.