Sign in to follow this  
duckbilled

Problem with Simmarket - Any ideas?

Hello, I can't get in to my account at Simmarket. It keeps telling me that I am not accepting cookies. My setting are correct, I can post and download here, I'm not sure what the problem it. I would contact them directly but they only allow contact through your account. Without access to my account, there is no way I can see that I can contact them.Anyone have an idea?

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Try and write them at sales@simmarket.comBest regards,Rafal

The Simmarket site has been quite unpredictable lately ever since they changed the format of their website. Sometimes an Internet order page would come out as a secure page (https://) and sometimes it would not. Just be careful that none of your personal data travels out to the order site in plain text!

Not accepting cookies is a function of your browser security section or antispyware accessories you may have added. These are necessary to place an identity code that is used each time you visit this site on your pc. Check out your security devices to allow simmarket.comI just got into mine with Firefox OK. I have Norton AV, Zone-Alarm firewall and antispyware. I also have a plug-in called No-Script in Firefox that allows JavaScript to run by your permission on a site-by-site basis. simmarket and GeoTrust are allowed on the simmarket site.

The problem is that I am accepting cookies. I would not be able to post this message or download from AVSIM if I was not accepting cookies. I think something got gunked up when I installed Spybot 1.6.I had been using Spybot for a long time but the newest version is terrible. It is very intrusive and it always runs at start up regardless of the setting.I will try their email address but they say that the only communicate through the ticket system.

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Eventhough this thread isn't very interesting, I thought I would give an update since I fixed the problem.It wasn't Simmarket and it wasn't my internet settings. At some point my system date and time got messed up. Now that it is set to the proper time, everything is working properly.I figured I would post the fix so that the next poor shmuck that has this problem doesn't spend a whole day trying to figure it out like I did.