Sign in to follow this  
bank1

CAN'T OPEN CARGO DOORS ON POSKEY 777V2

I'm using AES SOFTWARE but when I'm at an airport gate and engines off, I can't get my cargo doors to open? The only door that opens is the left front pass door using "SHIFT-E" I've used the following key combos; SHIFT-E-2,SHIFT-E-3 but I only get the left pass door to open and also I'll get either the lower center console or the pilot's CDU's to pop open. I thought maybe this problem is because I did a panel merge adding the PSS panel to the 777v2, but I get the same result on non altered POSKEY 777V2. Help please Thanks Don

Per the Posky readme.txt file:Opening Passenger (L1) door: Shift + E ( Opening door )Opening Cargo Doors: Shift + E + 2Opening Passenger (L2) door: Shift + E + 3Opening Bulk Cargo Door: Shift + E + 4You may have assigned these combinations to other functions - check your control assignments.DJ

DJI'm using FS9 DEFAULT SETTINGS. And FS9 only has one command for opening pass doors and that command is SHIFT+E. But for some reason using the SHIFT COMMAND you can't add no more then two key strokes, i.e SHIFT+E. FS9 does not recognize more then two key strokes when using the SHIFT KEY first. So how do I get these features to work? Do you have this problem?Don

>DJ>I'm using FS9 DEFAULT SETTINGS. And FS9 only has one command>for opening pass doors and that command is SHIFT+E. But for>some reason using the SHIFT COMMAND you can't add no more then>two key strokes, i.e SHIFT+E. FS9 does not recognize more then>two key strokes when using the SHIFT KEY first. So how do I>get these features to work? Do you have this problem?>>DonTry this great package by Rob Barendregt.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...s2004&Go=SearchIt may solve your problem.

On second thought I'm gonna pass on this methed to complicated. So how does everyone else get there cargo doors or pass doors to open?

Hit Shift+E, then when you get the notification "Main Exit Opening", hit 2 3 4 as the main exit is sliding open. It always works for me.Regards,

Regards,

BoeingGuy

customer.jpg

ASUS P5E X38 | Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 @ 3.2 GHz on 1600 MHz FSB (400x8) | 4 GB DDR2-800 RAM | EVGA GeForce 8800 GT Superclocked @ 679/979 | 320 GB Seagate Barracuda 7200.10 RPM HD

Very simple. Do not use Shift+E.Reassign your Exits keystroke Shift+E to D (for Door)That way it's just D, or D+1, D+2 etc.

That was it, thanks sooooo much it still has some quarks but it will do for now. I just wish their was a way to open each door independantly.Don

Hi There,I have installed the VCP panel and it has a program to open all the doors and cargo.I don't remember exactly which key it is either Shift+6 or 7 .Just try the number and you will see a pop up comes up and you have all doors 1 by 1 as well the cargo doors.Hope this helpRegardswalouigi

[link:www.oncourse-software.co.uk]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/pfe_beta.jpg

Thanks walouigi, I think I got the same one, but with this one you don't have to use key stroke, you use the utlity that is installed on the center post by the compass. Works well just took three days to figure out how to install it right. Don

Hi Don,Yes you are correct, you don't use key stoke any more,only the mouse.However onces it's done, you can copy the panel for all the livery, and it work like a charm.There is 1 point for that, he is using AES program, which will add loader and catering truck once you request them, and POSKY now attached the loader and the catering truck to the posky model once you open the doors, so it will have double display.Just a note.ThanksWalouigi

[link:www.oncourse-software.co.uk]http://www.oncourse-software.co.uk/forum_images/pfe_beta.jpg

Hey Walouigi,Thanks for the info, since are last post I've been trying to figure out how I got the utility to work because I could not duplicate it on another aircraft and I finally got it Sat night but I'm still not sure how I did it. But anyway using the Poskey utility dosen't open all the pax doors? just the two forward left side doors. I want to be able to open up any doors. It doesn't look right with the doors closed and you have a catering truck and steps at them.