Sign in to follow this  
PeterR

Shocking, 1000+ posts!!

Guest gasebah

Lordy, Lordy,I just realised that I have posted more than 1000 times in this forum.I guess I should finally get a life. This is shocking.Alex

A sure sign of an idle lifestyle. :-)

'Tis true. But being retired, I don't get a chance to fly the real thing(s) much anymore. So, I need something to do while I wait for my lottery ticket(s) to finally hit the Big One :-).Trip

Indeed... Its quite a comment on AVSIM and the peeps on this board that 1000 posts can be made in a year without getting bored (or, even worse, others getting bored of us!)!:-lolTake care,Elrond---Not enough bandwidth to display this signature! Don't reformat hard drive? (Y/N)

WOW 1000 posts that is alot. Now go for 2000!!!

Guest Raptors4590

At least you all didnt build an 8 foot tall Saturn V out of card paper, lol. Now I nave no life. I need more time with my gurl......

LOL, I hope youre not in a powerball state. Growing up in Ohio (now in a multistate lottery, or so I hear), who has their own state lottery, the chances didnt seem all that bad. Living in Iowa now, I heard that only 3 Iowans have won the powerball since Iowa joined. I refuse to waste my money on such slim chances. Good luck to ya though! :)Craig

I'm in Georgia. The only real problem I have is that, after I win, I'll eventually have to decide whether to buy a Commander, a Mooney, or move up to a double-wide in Alabama.Trip

It's pretty sad to see that you have so much, as for me it should take another year or two before I reach it :-eekBest Wishes, Randy J. Smith [h3]" A little learning is a dangerous thing"[/h3]AMD XP 2100 |MUNCHKIN 512 DDR RAM |ECS[/b ][i] K7S5A MB[/i] |GF3 64 MEG |WIN XP PRO |MITSUBISHI DIAMOND PLUS 91 19"

Guest gasebah

Thx fr all the comments guys. I will leave my computer now get out of the house and check if their actually are other human beings that exist in real life. I will let you know the results of this expedition.I have to admit that I am a bit scared though.:-)Alex

Guest gasebah

Jeeez! You need professional help :-).Alex