Sign in to follow this  
Guest NightShadow

RIdiculous question(s)

Guest NightShadow

I was wondering if anyone made a van / airport vehicle model in which you can drive around an airport with? I sometimes would like to be an observer on the ground watching AI planes take off.Also, was there ever an r/c airplane model in which you can fly around with and has r/c airplane flight characteristics?Pardon my nonsense.

Guest NightShadow

hahaha awesome. thanks a lot friend. i hope there are english instructions in those things

Guest neslesman

There are lots of them. If you search the Avsim library for "follow me car" there is three or four there. I have a three wheeler Messerchmidt car but don't know where I got it, probably here in the library. There are also quads and motorcycles and boats and jet packs.Another good tool for sightseeing is an ultralight. I assume an Avsim search should find some. They are almost as slow as a Piper Cub.

Guest OneTinSoldier

Hi,This is a good one. It's got a little luxury, some style, some pizazz, and some guts! And you can get updated flight dynamics for it by Rob Barendregt!!http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...hor=&CatID=rootFile Description:Introducing the 1978 Chevy Corvette for FS2004. Included texture sets are the Indy 500 Pace Car Edition, Silver Edition, SimViation Edition, #42 Race car, Red, Blue, and Vanilla-Brown. This addon is in response to all the new sceneries that now incorporate high-detail objects that can best be viewed on the ground. I know several sceneries that can fit well with this car. Guam, Acapulca International, Free Flow Ultimate Florida, Princes Int'l, etc. Most of the good sceneies can be found at the SimViation website. Others at the AvSim website. Since this car is made for drag racing, try competing against your friends online. Note: Don't compete against a jet with this car, or you'll lose. Use the included Timer to see how well you do in circuit races as well. And finally, source textures [bmp format] are included for all you repainters out there. Full-Model Dynamic Virtual Cockpit, Full animation, Alpha Channels. "My-First" Dynamics, Panel, Textures, Visual model, and animations made by Jessy Corrales. Car gauges borrowed from the Ferrari [they look better on a Chevy]. SuperTimer gauge included and made by Glenn Copeland. Sound files made by Richie. ***Read the Credit file for information regarding the authors and new distribution limits imposed on this package*** Other than that, have fun and um... oh yes, don't scratch the finish. ;)Author: Jessy Corrales, Richie, Glenn CopelandChevy Corvette FDE UPDATEFile Description:This package contains a new "FDE" and some extra gauges for Jessy Corrales' "1978 Chevrolet Corvette". What it adds: - My new FDE concept for ground vehicles in MSFS. - Accurate max speed, ac/de-celleration and braking. - A gearbox, 5-gear Forward, Neutral and Reverse. - Manual and Automatic gearbox switching. - Accurate steering, both at low and high speeds. - Several "tricks", like slipping wheels, donuts and drifting. - A visual/audible Tiresmoke effect. - Engine Start/Stop and Light switch gauges. - Flexible controller setup for throttle, brakes and steering. The README includes extensive installation and driving instructions. For FS9 ONLY !!!!Author: Rob BarendregtCheers

Guest NightShadow

thansk for all the great suggestions, forumites. I've settled with a red firetruck from the japanese link. It fits and it's quite an awesome vehicle too! Thanks again!